Upgrade your Tecla Shield!
This page will help you upgrade the firmware in your Tecla Shield to version 1.5. This version includes the following improvements:
- Switch hold actions can now be enabled on App Control (blue) mode.
Improvements from previous versions also include:
- Compatibility with iOS 9 switch hold times
- Android-mode battery level reporting when using the Tecla Next app.
- 1 to 1 switch press/release events over USB
In order to upgrade your Tecla, you will need:
- The micro USB cable that shipped with your Tecla (any other micro USB cable will work just as well),
- a computer (Windows or Mac recommended),
- the firefox browser installed in the computer you are using to upgrade, and
- an internet connection.
Instructions & Troubleshooting
Detailed instructions and troubleshooting guides are available below.
Questions? Don't hesitate to get in touch! Chat with us live or leave a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.