Upgrade your Tecla Shield!
This page will help you upgrade the firmware in your Tecla Shield to version 1.5. This version includes the following improvements:
- Switch hold actions can now be enabled on App Control (blue) mode.
Improvements from previous versions also include:
- Compatibility with iOS 9 switch hold times
- Android-mode battery level reporting when using the Tecla Next app.
- 1 to 1 switch press/release events over USB
In order to upgrade your Tecla, you will need:
- The micro USB cable that shipped with your Tecla (any other micro USB cable will work just as well),
- a computer (Mac recommended),
- the firefox ESR browser installed in the computer you are using to complete the upgrade, and
- an internet connection.
Instructions & Troubleshooting
Detailed instructions and troubleshooting guides are available below.
Head over to the Tecla Shield Upgrade page to upgrade your Tecla!
Don't hesitate to get in touch! Chat with us live or leave a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.